Reba...Reba...Reba...what do I say about Reba?
She's adorable...we love her...she's a mess...she is going to be very big! We got her on the 8th of November...Tim's early b-day gift. ; )
She will be an outside dog eventually because my allergies can't handle her indoors all the time.
I think she will become TJ's best-friend very soon. ; )
Here are some pictures of her:
This is the picture we got before we bought her. This is Reba with her Mommy! 
This is the first night we brought her home! She's soooo small. Tim had to hold her because she wouldn't sit still.

Such a sad face.....

Tearing up a toy bird....good hunting dog...they learn so young.

This is Reba's favorite place in the whole downstairs to sit...in front of the fireplace.

We took this picture to show Reba's brother how big she's getting.

She loves her toys! Plays all the time...running into things chasing them down.

Like I said...her most fav place in the house. She loves the heat...hates to be cold.



No comments:
Post a Comment